3M Versaflo TR-315 Powered Air Starter Kit
The 3M Versaflo TR-315 Powered Air Starter Kit delivers 160 litres of air over a run time of 10-12 hours. This kit contains all the necessary equipment to protect against hazardous materials. Headpiece should be selected according to the level of protection required (see full description below).
Special offer price
The 3M Versaflo TR-315 Powered Air Starter Kit contains the appropriate equipment to comfortably protect against hazardous materials. Approximately 160 litres of air can be delivered with a 10-12 hour running time and is approved to the En 12941 standard. To be used alongside head piece unit.
The headpiece should be selected according to the protection that is required:
If (TH2P) Protection levels are required APF 20 x work exposure limit then the M100 series would suffice such as the Versaflo M-106 Headtop.
If a greater assigned protection level is required such as (TH3P) which offers an APF 40x work exposure limit (Assigned Protection Factor) then the 3M M-306 Respirator helmet or the 3M S-433L should be selected.
The powered air kit components:
- TR 302E Turbo Unit
- TR 3600 Pre Filters
- TR 3710E Particulate Filter
- TR 325 Belt
- TR 332 High Capacity Battery
- TR 342 Battery Charger
- BT 30 self-adjusting breathing tube
- Audible & visual alarm in case of low airflow or battery
Christmas-New Year Dispatch Dates:
- 21st December midday cut off.
Any orders placed after this date will be processed.
- 28th December midday cut off.
- 29th December midday cut off.
- Next dispatch date: 4th January 2023.
- Whilst standard delivery is stated 1-3 business days we are currently delivering over 99% of orders next day as a standard service if placed before 2.30pm.
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard Delivery to 1 - 3 Days £ 6.
- Free Delivery over £ 150.