Escape Hood Sundstrom SR 77-3 ABEK1-CO-P3
Sundstrom SR 77-3 Escape Hood
The Sundstrom escape hood needs no adjustments and can be immediately put on in the event of a fire or chemical accident.
The hood unit is fire resistant & vacuum-packed in an aluminium bag for easy storage.
The emergency escape respirator provides short-time protection (30 mins) against carbon monoxide and other toxic gases likely to be produced in the event of a fire or chemical spill emergency.
Fire & Chemical Spill Emergency Protection:
- A1 Organic gases & vapours such as solvents >65c
- B1 Inorganic gases & vapours including chlorine, hydrogen sulphide & hydrogen cyanide.
- E1 Acidic gases & vapours to include sulphur dioxide & hydrogen fluoride
- K1 Ammonia & certain amines including ethylene diamine
- CO Carbon monoxide
Escape Respirator Safety Standards:
- NPF 50
- EN 14387:2004 +A1 2008
- EN 4003:2004
- Directive 1 PPE 89/686/EEC
Christmas-New Year Dispatch Dates:
- 21st December midday cut off.
Any orders placed after this date will be processed.
- 28th December midday cut off.
- 29th December midday cut off.
- Next dispatch date: 4th January 2023.
- Whilst standard delivery is stated 1-3 business days we are currently delivering over 99% of orders next day as a standard service if placed before 2.30pm.
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard Delivery to 1 - 3 Days £ 6.
- Free Delivery over £ 150.