JSP Force 8 Press to Check Half Mask with P3 Cartridge
This JSP Force 8 Half Mask comes with a Press to Check P3 Cartridge. The press to check design helps to ensure that the JSP FFP3 Mask is fitted correctly and is providing a strong and secure seal. This durable half mask provides a very comfortable and effective fit for the user thanks to its thermoplastic rubber material and its adjustable 4-point cradle suspension system. It includes reflective strips to improve visability in areas where there is reduced lighting. It also has a low resistance Typhoon™ Exhalation Valve to make breathing easier whilst wearing. This mask was the winner of the Winner of the BSIF Product Innovation Award and is suitable for use in areas where asbestos mask is present plus protects against particulates, vapours and also various gases.
JSP Force 8 Half Mask Respirator & P3
- Force 8 JSP Masks UK
- Includes P3 press to check filter
- Comfortable Fit
- Reflective Strips
- Typhoon™ Exhalation Valve
- Mask Conforms to EN140
- Filter Conforms to EN14387:2004 and EN143:200
- Press to Check Filters
- Award Winning
- Code BHT0A3-0L5-X00
Additional Spare JSP Filters for particulate & Fume protection.
|Compatible Filters||BMN990-001-700, F8002, F8003, F8110, F8112, F8120, F8123, F8510, F8512, F8710, F8713|
- Whilst standard delivery is stated 1-3 business days we are currently delivering over 99% of orders next day as a standard service if placed before 2.30pm.
- Last Dispatch date before Christmas Thurs 23rd December.
- Next dispatch dates: Wed 29th / Thurs 30th December.
- Tuesday 4th January 2022.
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard Delivery to 1 - 3 Days £ 6.
- Free Delivery over £ 150.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
01: Do the Press to Check filters on the Force 8 Mask mean we do not need to face fit staff?
Whilst the Force 8 mask fitted with Press to Check filters enables the user to check they have a secure safe seal every time they require protection (Similar to undertaking a face fit every time) however at this time the HSE still require masks to be face fitted. (If your company requires face fitting of staff please email and we shall try and assist. We run a full national face fitting service-please refer to our face fit testing section)
02: What APF (Assigned Protection Factor does the Force 8 Respirator with Press to Check P3 filter Provide?
The JSP Force 8 mask respirator & P3 press to check filters provide and APF x20. If a higher level of protection is required, and APF 40 would be achieved with the Force 10 Full Face mask & P3 press to check filter (SKU 366-P3)
03: How do you clean & maintain the Force 8 Half Mask?
The lifespan of the Force 8 mask can be maximised with the correct maintenance & cleaning for improved hygiene & reduction in ongoing costs.
- Remove filters & discard if blocked
- Remove exhalation valve cover
- Remove harness
- Remove diaphragm
- Wash mask body in soapy water
- Clean exhalation valve cover
- Clean diaphragm
- Air dry all components before reassembly
- Replace diaphragm
- Replace harness
- Replace exhalation valve cover
- Replace filters (New if required)