Moldex Full Face Respirator Mask (Moldex 9000 Series) & P3 Filters
This Moldex 9000 Series Full Face Respirator Mask can be used when in environments where asbestos is present. The mask also protects against other hazardous materials including organic & inorganic fumes plus particulate. The mask is super light and weighs only 13 ounces so is perfect for prolonged use. It can be fitted and removed quicly and easily thanks to its ratchet fastening strap system and moulded strap tabs. This Full Face Mask has an extra wide viewing lens making it clearer to see through than most masks and it is also free of any metal parts. The high impact lens conforms to ANSI Z87+.
P3 Protective Filters included.
Moldex Full Face Respirator Mask
- Provides Respiratory Protection From Hazardous Materials
- Ratchet Fastening Strap System
- Extra-Wide Viewing Lens
- Completely Free Of Metal Parts
- Easy Maintenance
- Lens meets ANSI Z87+
|Compatible Filters||9020, 9030, 9032, 9100, 9200, 9300, 9400, 9500, 9600, 9730|
Christmas-New Year Dispatch Dates:
- 21st December midday cut off.
Any orders placed after this date will be processed.
- 28th December midday cut off.
- 29th December midday cut off.
- Next dispatch date: 4th January 2023.
- Whilst standard delivery is stated 1-3 business days we are currently delivering over 99% of orders next day as a standard service if placed before 2.30pm.
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard Delivery to 1 - 3 Days £ 6.
- Free Delivery over £ 150.