Vehicle First Aid Kit
This first aid kit is appropriate for responding to most minor injuries, comprising multiple different bandages, cleansing wipes and dressings, as well as an easy-to-follow first aid guidance leaflet. Motor vehicles, such as mopeds, motorcycles, cars, taxis and commercial vehicles are expected to carry a vehicle first aid kit, as per the 2014 BS 8599 standard. (FA22)
This first aid kit provides the appropriate equipment for responding to most minor injuries. As per the 2014 BS 8599 standard, mopeds, motorcycles, cars, taxis and commercial vehicles are expected to carry a first aid kit.
Vehicle First Aid Kit Contents
- First aid guidance leaflet (x1)
- Medium trauma dressing (x1)
- Emergency first aid dressing (x1)
- Triangular bandage (x1)
- Cleansing wipes (x10)
- Sterile adhesive dressings (x10)
- Nitrile adhesive dressings (x2)
- Resuscitation face shield (x1)
- Foil blanket (x1)
- Adherent dressing (x1)
- Burn dressing (x1)
- Heavy-duty shears (x1)
Christmas-New Year Dispatch Dates:
- 21st December midday cut off.
Any orders placed after this date will be processed.
- 28th December midday cut off.
- 29th December midday cut off.
- Next dispatch date: 4th January 2023.
- Whilst standard delivery is stated 1-3 business days we are currently delivering over 99% of orders next day as a standard service if placed before 2.30pm.
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard Delivery to 1 - 3 Days £ 6.
- Free Delivery over £ 150.