Mask Pro3 L FFP3 Disposable Asbestos Masks (Pack of 10)
These Mask Pro3 L FFP3 Disposable Asbestos Masks offer the highest protection against harmful and hazardous Materials. The individually wrapped masks come in a box of 10 and can be used comfortably during extended periods of FFP3 usage thanks to the exhalation valve which reduces the heat build-up. These close-fitting masks come in one size and are designed for use with solid and liquid aerosols. They offer protection against concentrations up to 50 x OEL or 20 x APF and meet the relevant UK safety standards (EN149:2001+A1:2009). The Mask Pro3 L FFP3 Disposable Asbestos Masks can be used with various toxic materials and smoke including asbestos, mould spores, sulfur, and carbon plus also viruses such as swine flu and avian flu.
Mask Pro3 L FFP3 Disposable Asbestos Masks
- Highest Graded CE Certified Valved FFP3 Masks
- For Use With Solid and Liquid Aerosols
- Protects Against Highly Toxic Materials (concentrations up to 50 x OEL or 20 x APF)
- Meets EN149:2001+A1:2009 UK Requirements
- Individually Wrapped
- Exhalation Valve
- One Size Fits All
- Pack of 10
Christmas-New Year Dispatch Dates:
- 21st December midday cut off.
Any orders placed after this date will be processed.
- 28th December midday cut off.
- 29th December midday cut off.
- Next dispatch date: 4th January 2023.
- Whilst standard delivery is stated 1-3 business days we are currently delivering over 99% of orders next day as a standard service if placed before 2.30pm.
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard Delivery to 1 - 3 Days £ 6.
- Free Delivery over £ 150.