Sundstrom SR 597 A1B2E2K1 Gas Filter
The SR 597 gas filter is designed for the Sundstrom SR500 & SR500 ex-powered air units & provides A1B2E2K1 protection against organic & inorganic fumes & acid gases.
Can be used in combination with the SR510 P3 filter for combined protection.
Sundstrom SR597 A1B2E2K1 Gas Filter
Designed for use for the SR500 Powered air Units.
- Type A protects against organic gases & vapours such as solvents >+65 boiling point
- Type B protects against inorganic gases & vapours such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide & hydrogen cyanide
- Type E protects against acid gases & vapours such as sulphur dioxide & hydrogen cyanide
- Type K protects against ammonia & certain amines such as ethylene diamine
- Pack size: 2 filters per pack
Should always be used in combination with the SR510 P3 particulate filter for combined protection
Certified to EN14387:2004
Sundstrom Code: H02-7212
- Whilst standard delivery is stated 1-3 business days we are currently delivering over 99% of orders next day as a standard service if placed before 2.30pm.
- Last Dispatch date before Christmas Thurs 23rd December.
- Next dispatch dates: Wed 29th / Thurs 30th December.
- Tuesday 4th January 2022.
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard Delivery to 1 - 3 Days £ 6.
- Free Delivery over £ 150.